What is flex-mojos?
Flexmojos provides first-class support for Flex and AIR development within Apache Maven. It allows Maven to compile, optimize, and test Flex SWF, Flex SWC, Air SWF and Air SWC.
The main goal is to provide full support to all mxmlc/compc options.
- SWF, SWC, AIR and Flex versions;
- AIR signing and .air file generation;
- RSL and caching framework support;
- Modules support;
- full implementation of MXMLC and COMPC options;
- Flex 3 and Flex 4
- use FLEX-OEM-COMPILER - faster, less memory usage, no need of references to local drive;
- asdoc support;
- no setup needed, no environment variables, no changes to flex-configs.xml, no need to point your pom to any absolute path. Just standard maven life style.
- compatible with several unit testing frameworks: FlexUnit, FUnit, asUnit, AdvancedFlex, fluint and FlexUnit 4
- library otimization
- html-wrappers generation
- code generation using GAS3
- WAR generation helper, that copy Flex artifact into WAR
There are several releases of the project. Please check maven repository for details.
Release 1.x - deprecated, migrate to 5.x.
Release 2.x - deprecated, migrate to 5.x.
Release 3.x - deprecated, migrate to 5.x.
Release 4.x - deprecated, abandoned branch on sonatype, migrate to 5.x.
Release 5.x - deprecated, last version operating on the legacy FDKs available in Maven Central (up to Flex 4.6).
Apache Flex Support starting with Flexmojos 6.x
Release 6.x - stable, refactored branch of 5.x able to work with an alternate FDK structure, under development, new features and major changes on core.
Release 7.x - development, branch able to operate exclusively on Flex SDKs deployed using the groupId "org.apache.flex".